Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2019

What I'm Loving SOL19 #3



A clean house and this quiet Sunday night. My husband is working and my daughter has been asleep for almost two and a half hours - I can finally catch up on my DVR. 

The show Million Little Pieces. 

That I started the decorating for our St. Patrick’s Day parade party. Shamrocks are in the window and rooms are starting to get “company cleaned.” 

This mom/daughter day I had today. It’s been a while since it was just us and it is something I treasure every time it happens. Bonus was meeting up with Grandma for lunch!

Casimir Pulaski Day- happy to celebrate a birthday for the “father of the American Calvary.” I can now take my daughter to a parent/tot gym class that I usually have to miss because of work. 

My friend that gave me some suggestions for topics to write about when I'm struggling with an idea for a post. She’s been nothing but supportive of and helpful to me with blogging. Thanks friend. ❤️❤️

The feeling of accomplishment I have right now as today was a very productive day.

Here’s to a great week. 


3 comments:

  1. What you are loving is a great idea for a slice! Quiet, clean house, feeling productive are some of my favorites as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful Sunday :) Glad to hear you had some one on one time with your beautiful daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh, love you friend, and this post, especially the fact that you got to take B to the gym class since we had a day off!

    ReplyDelete